The Sales & Marketing Partnership Ltd are committed to making sure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Sales & Marketing Partnership Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check here for any updates to the policy. The policy is effective from the 23rdof May 2018.
Information we may collect
While using our site we may ask you to provide certain personal information that can be used to identify or make contact with you.
This may include but is not limited to your name, job title, contact information including email address, telephone number and business address and any other relevant information you provide us to enable us to provide a better service and to understand your needs.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small files which look for your permission to be stored on the hard drive of your computer. If you choose to agree, the file is added and this helps us to analyse web traffic. Cookies are designed to allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. This allows the web application to tailor their services to your needs, likes and dislikes. This is done by gathering and storing information about you as an individual.
We use traffic logging versions of cookies to log which pages are being used. This is purely for statistical and analytical purposes, after which the data will be removed from our systems.
Cookies are designed to give you a better experience on the website by enabling us to see which pages are fitting your needs. These files don’t allow us access to your computer or any other information about you, beyond what you choose to share with us.
Users have the opportunity to accept or decline these cookies. Your web browser may be set up to automatically accept cookies, but you can change this if you would prefer. Such a change may prevent you from using the full website.
Links to other websites
On our site, you may find links that take you to other websites of interest. Once you leave our site, we don’t have any control over your further experience. We can’t be held responsible for your privacy or your protection once you have left our site. Third party sites are not governed by our statement of privacy and you should look at the statement of privacy that they provide.
Controlling your personal information
Users are free to restrict the collection or use of their personal information in these ways:
- You can write or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ask for your information to be removed.
- We don’t share your information with third parties unless you have given us your permission, or we are held by law to do so.
- We may also use your information to send you details of products or services that we feel may interest you, but you are free to opt out of this.
- You may request the details that we hold on you, in accordance with the Data Protection Act. A small fee may be payable if you would like this information. Please contact us if you would like a copy of this information.
- If you think that the information that we have on you is incorrect or if it is incomplete, please contact us. We will correct any information about you in a timely manner upon your request.